Introduction to the Directory
The Design for AM Directory has been designed to create a network list of contacts within the DfAM community. It is an open resource for anyone working within the DfAM arena to easily find others in the field, act as a source for communication and encourage networking opportunities.
To be part of the directory, we need you to register:
- Register a directory account.
- Create a directory profile (these details will be published on the DfAM website).
- Contact details
- Areas of interest
- A biography
- Upload a Profile Photo
- Upload a Cover Image (1300 px by 225 px)
- Your registration and profile will need to be activated by email.
- The Profile will become public after the first log in.
We look forward to having you listed on the DfAM Directory.