The objectives of the Network are:
- To facilitate and promote cooperation, collaboration and coordination between DfAM researchers.
- To initiate and facilitate novel and innovative future research challenges and accelerate impact.
- To facilitate and promote collaboration between DfAM researchers, industry and other academic disciplines.
- To develop a strategic plan to scale up DfAM research in the UK towards critical mass in key areas.
- To provide a forum for the DfAM community to speak collectively to funding bodies and standards agencies.
- To promote the wider importance of DfAM and to raise its profile.
- To deliver a sustainable research Network that will become self-sufficient in the medium to long term.